Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day Five - Time Escapes Me

So as Jennifer Uhl of Change My Stars and I work through our 90 Day Goal Challenge, I am realizing how easily time and other things in my life seem to escape me. This is obviously not productive and I'm not clear yet on how to make adjustments to keep from derailing myself. Most of the tasks or items that come up that help with time consumption are necessary, albeit unexpected. I need to learn to adjust on the fly so that I am not only accomplishing those unexpected tasks, but also staying on track with my planned goals for the day.

Yesterday was Day Five and I am writing this post a day late. Seems to be a trend of late. I have only one thing to say about yesterday, organization and coordination are things that I need to work on so that I can adjust when there is an unexpected factor thrown into the mix. While I multi-task well, it seems that I hyper-focus on goals as well. This means that when a new goal or task interjects into my plan, all else goes out the window while I focus on it.

Adjustment in goals:

Find the energy and strength to push through with original goals when blindsided by life.

Until next time, what are your goals for the future and how do you plan to reach them? What are you waiting for?

No comments: