Saturday, March 1, 2014

Every year people make New Year's resolutions that they fully intend to stick to. Unfortunately, most of us fail to keep up with these well intended sentiments and fall behind. The date is March 1, 2014 and I am going to try something a little different. I am going to make action out of intention and set some goals with another lost soul on the path of change, Jennifer Uhl of Change My Stars.

We are setting out on our 90 Day Goal Challenge and plan to take actions to make changes each day. The only requirement of our challenge is that we blog each day about our challenge. So consider this my first blog on the first day of our 90 Day Goal Challenge. While I might slip along the way, or I may find road blocks that prevent me from reaching my goals in the time allotted, I plan to diligently pursue taking action toward my goals each day. Here are my goals for this challenge:

1.  Reach a weight that makes me comfortable in my own skin.
2.  Improve my business and thus my finances.
3.  Put my truck back on the road.
4.  Finish writing and publishing one book.
5.  Put money into savings.

Anyone want to see how I do? Come on, follow me on my journey. Set a goal challenge of your own up!

No comments: